您现在的位置Home > News > Trade news >

0086-0533-2155123

NO.95 WEST OF GONG QING TUAN ROAD,ZHANGDIAN DISTRICT,ZIBO CITY, SHANDONG PROVINCE
Analysis of the development of benzoic acid market

   In 2013, the global production of benzoic acid was 280,000 tons. The annual output of benzoic acid of Hunan Hongrun Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. was 60,000 tons, and the international market share was 15%. The main product benzoic acid is used in part to produce benzoic acid esters in addition to the traditional production of sodium benzoate. Other benzoic acid products are sold in industrial grade and feed grade. The company produces 60,000 tons of industrial grade benzoic acid per year. 50%, mainly used as a bacteriostatic agent for latex, toothpaste, jam or other foods; producing benzoyl chloride, benzophenone, benzoyl peroxide and coatings; also used as an intermediate in pharmaceuticals and dyes, It is used to make plasticizers, perfumes, etc., and also as a rust inhibitor for steel equipment. The biggest market in the future comes from the following two aspects:

Application of benzoic acid in the field of plasticizers

The overall increase in the production of benzoic acid series is closely related to the growth of consumption of benzoic acid plasticizers. Benzoates are the most promising products in the future of benzoic acid downstream products, and are the products that the company prioritizes and develops in addition to benzoic acid. Plasticizers are the most used in all plastic additives. China's total production capacity is about 1 million tons. Plasticizers are mainly phthalic acid esters with good comprehensive performance and excellent price. The consumption of the world's four major producing and consuming countries and regions - the United States, Western Europe, Japan, and China 70% to 90%. About 90% of the total plasticizer consumption is used for PVC resins, and the remaining 10% is used in various cellulose resins, unsaturated polyesters, epoxy resins, vinyl acetate resins, and partially synthetic rubber products.

In 2010, the global plasticizer production capacity was about 9.5 million tons. In 2009, the output was about 8.9 million tons and the consumption was about 8.85 million tons.

The world's largest producer of benzoic acid, DSM, has an annual production of 200,000 tons of benzoic acid and a market share of 30%.

A large part of its benzoic acid is produced as a self-contained product, producing various esters and Vitro, etc. It is mainly used in food and medical applications, and is also widely used in resins, engineering plastics and basic chemicals.

 

WebJS